Friday, June 24, 2005

Abu Dhabi 2005

Man, I'd love to get my hands on a copy of this year's Abu Dhabi in Long Beach, California. Every review I've read says it was one of the best ever. A friend of mine's boss is sponsoring Diego Sanchez, and from what I hear, he was really impressive there and surprised a lot of people. If anyone has seen a copy of this floating around, be sure to let me know!

SD: Say hi to Krusty, everybody. He wanted to publish this even before we were ready to launch LOL It's up now, guy. Now give us some substance!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stefan said...

I'm mostly posting this to get Krusty's hopes up. But yeah, I'd like to see this too. Diego is the future of MMA.

10:38 PM, June 24, 2005  
Blogger Stefan said...

That would be awesome. It's always great to see how idiosyncratic the most talented of us are. The Reynolds Wrap segment alone would have made the entire season worthwhile.

11:32 PM, June 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home